Friday 15 August 2014

Zükt LED Lighting - Packaging Concepts

To demonstrate my abilities with package design, I produced these concepts for an LED lamp box for Zükt LED Lighting. I based the aesthetic on other products from their line-up as well as their website, which used a very monochrome colour palette and a minimum of extraneous decoration, preferring to focus on presenting the product and it's specifications. The product used for the box was one of their 200W High Bay Lights and all specification information was taken from their website.

I produced two concepts, which I developed as unfolded views, before using a trial version of Boxshot to render them as 3D models.




2 comments:

  1. This is an informative post review. I appreciate your efforts and all the best. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice information. I was looking forward to getting such a post which is very helpful to us. Best Steam Presses A big thank for posting this article on this website.

    Buy UV Ballast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Customize Lamp and Light Manufacturer - Are you searching for customize lamps and lights manufacturer in India? If yes then we provide high quality lamps and lights from Indian manufacturer at cheap price in all parts of the world. We are one of the famous customize manufacturers of lamps and light in India. We provide our products all over the world. For more visit: www.onyxexports.com

    ReplyDelete