Saturday 24 March 2012

ClipTrax (Audio Editing Exercise) - Maintaining Classroom Discipline





This is the commentary track I produced when learning to edit audio using Adobe Audition. As any fan of Rifftrax could tell, I was heavily influenced by Mike Nelson's work there, as well as his routine on Mystery Science Theatre 3000. I hope you find it enjoyable.

The PSA being commented on is 'Maintaining Classroom Discipline' (I do not own), which can be found in the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHzTUYAOkPM

Only a portion of the video is commented on because, unfortunately, assignment limits placed upon me forced me to restrict the audio length.

Intro and Outro themes are edited from 'Tank' from the Cowboy Bebop Soundtrack (I do not own). I mainly picked it because I wanted a big band style jazz entrance and exit and I really liked the tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment